I was sitting last night and I’m thinking to myself what is the purpose of all this life the universe. Why we are here ? and I thought to myself what is the one constant that exists in all life forms in all places in this universe. Then it hit me the one constant thing that exists everywhere is life reproducing and death. All things give birth then reproduce and die.
- Whether you’re human you are born get married then reproduce to pass on your genes and then you die.
- Whether you’re an animal you are born pick a partner reproduce and die.
- Even if your a plant you are born and seek out a way to reproduce and die.
- Even if you are a virus your born reproduce sometimes mutate and die.
- If you are a universe you are born through a big explosion you then reproduce giving birth to planets and stars. Eventually this universe will die they will become a cold dark place with nothing.
- If you’re a star you gather dust and particles until gravity becomes so intense and then you give birth to a sun. That gives birth to planets, those planets give birth to humans, plants and animals. Eventually that son becomes a supernova and dies and that gives birth to our next category.
- Even solar systems are given birth to usually from a supernova that forces the compression of the Dust, gas, and particles. That gives way to planets and stars being born again.
So to me the purpose of life even if your a solar system or Galaxy is to give life to and reproduce then pass it on. Maybe when the Bible writes about eternity maybe that’s what they mean by eternity a never-ending cycle of life and death. We don’t know who or what is responsible for all this except for and Christianity we call it God if you’re an Indian on The Plains in the Americas you call it many things Mother Earth the mud people etc. Although they’re not too far off when you consider that Earths life did come from a pond of mud. If you’re a scientist you believe that life was Seated on this planet from another planet.
When Einstein thought about relativity and the beginnings of the universe it was a mind changing answer, a whole new way of thinking about us and the world around us. The big unanswered question is what was before the universe ? maybe we will never know that answer. Maybe we are not supposed to know the answer to that question. Maybe some brilliant entity or God created a law of physics that gave birth to all this. Either way life exist things are born and then reproduce and die. Then cycle starts all over again and will continue to happen again forever.
Thank you, Brian Harris – 2017