Welcome to WordPress.com. Thank you for visiting my Blog if you have any suggestions on style or content please let me know.
I’m disabled and living in New York after relocating from the west.Im trying to survive this economy and life in general. could find my Views to be more along the lines of a Conservative Republican with liberal social idea’s. That’s kind off a weird mix how can you be conservative but believe in liberal social issues.
- I believe in that good old-fashioned hard work is the way to get ahead. I don’t believe in the government having so much control or access to our lives.
- I believe that everyone should be able to marry who they want. But that marriage is defined between a man and women. When 2 people who love each other are of the same-sex then it’s a partnership. Call it what you want but the definition of a marriage is between a man and women.
- I belive these partners should have protections and legality that marriages hold.
- I believe that anyone who is here illegally should be sent back to their country. If their kids were born here then there illegal too. I don’t believe in this your born here your automatically a citizen.
- Anyone here illegally and attending our schools they and their dependants should have to pay for it.
- Anyone here illegally that gets hurt should have medical attendance. But that they should have to pay for that. If they have insurance from their own country or its a country with universal health care. We should be reimbursed for that care given to any individual by that government.
- No one should be allowed to come here whether illegal or not. If they have been prosecuted and found guilty of a violent crime.
- Our government should have to balance the budget every year. If it can’t balance the budget. Then the congressman and senators should have their pay docked. This government has gone on to long making back door deals. Overspending and missing our funds collected y taxes for their own gain. Why is it most go into politics low to middle-income. while in office they become millionaires and leave office multi millionaires. I saw an article on Nancy Pelosi the first year she was speaker she made sub 200.00 grand. After becoming speaker her income was 1.5 million dollars. How did that happen..?
- Almost 50 percent of Americans don’t pay taxes why is that. Why should the over 250 grand pay 30 percent or more in taxes. I believe this country will never be straight till there is a flat tax. Everyone pay a fixed fee period…!
- There should be term limits and no one can run more than 2 terms. Ny allowing people to stay in positions for decades or more. You make them more prone to making more fraud and waste. They become to powerful they have too much invested and they think of them selves and not the people.
More to come im just getting started.
Thank You, Brian