- Anyone over 21 should be able to carry a concealed weapon as long as that person has had no Felonies or Domestic Abuse violations.
- All persons carrying a hand gun should be qualified yearly and have to go through a gun safety course.
- In urban cities guns should be of 22-25-28-32-38-9 millimeter caliber so we don’t have bullets going through walls and cars. No armor piercing, hollow point, tracers, ACP , or magnum calibers. Except for target practice or Exhibition shooting weapons allowed too and from indoor shooting ranges.
- Anyone with a physical handicapped should be able to carry a gun as long as they can pass a proficiency test.
- Gun permits , tests, safety courses should be taught by local police dept. This way Cops get to know the people carrying and see them every year when they qualify.
- Should be a national data base for mental health admissions and psychiatric treatments for those applying for Hand Gun permit.
- Their should be a 10 bullet limitation on clips but no other limits to any Gun Grip sizes, sights, laser pointing devices. All target and exhibition guns are exempt from these laws.
Of course even though the lawful citizen will adhere to these rules. The average criminal will carry just about anything he can get his hand on. but if more people are armed and of course they wont know who. I believe as time goes on less of these people will carry guns from fear of being shot. I believe these are common sense rules and most will agree to them. As long as they know they can get a gun without having to know some one who knows some one. Or getting the chief of police or the mayor to sign a permit to carry. I think most police departments would sign off on this also. They will know who carrying, they will have qualified that person. and it just might be the person that saves their life one day if no backup available and some gang or nut case goes off the deep end. Because they would have to qualify they would shoot as good as themselves.